Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged!

Laurie & Chris were tagged for a fun meme and I thought I would participate so here it is:

Four Jobs I have held:

1. My current job is office manager/sale exceutive for TRIAID, Inc. I manage the office here in the US and am the only US employee. I've been here 13 1/2 years!
2. Stay at home mom to my 3 wonderful kids!
3. I worked at a drive in for two summers in 1980 & 1981.
4. Babysitting my husband's cousin's two daughters, Angie & Melanie. They have grown up into 2 lovely ladies.

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1. Titanic with Leo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet
2. My Favorite Wife with Cary Grant & Irene Dunne
3. Cars
4. Scrooge with Albert Finney

Four places I have lived: (all in Allegany County, Maryland)

1. Pekin, Maryland
2. Flintstone, Maryland
3. Frederick St., Cumberland, Maryland
4. Fairview Ave., Cumberland, Maryland

Four TV shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. Little People, Big World
3. CSI
4. American Idol

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Clarksville, TN
2. Nashville, TN
3. Bedford, VA
4. Indiana, PA - Jimmy Stewart's Hometown

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Salmon & Rice
2. Mushroom pizza
3. Roast beef & Mashed Pototoes
4. Ham & Dumplings

Four Websites I visit: (I hate to list just 4 so check my side bar for my daily reads)

1. Rose Cottage Lane
2. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
3. As I See it Now
4. The Bolline Family

Four people I'm tagging:

1. Anyone
2. interested
3. in doing
4. this!

1 comment:

Laurie and Chris said...

Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed reading your answers.