Saturday, November 18, 2006

Goodbye to my Yellow Mum. Until next year.....




I'm sorry to see the end of this beautiful flower. I cut it back today. It was given to me by my Mother-in-Law, Marian. I planted it myself and have never had what people call "a Green Thumb". But this year was different. Everything grew and looked so beautiful. I'm so glad I kept a picture diary of the flowers. It is nice to look back on these cold days and remember the warmth of the sun and working in my flower garden and enjoying sitting on our deck. Until next spring & summer.......

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ann. love your blog. I have been reading and looking at your photos all afternoon. Thank you for joining the swap. I think you will really enjoy having Mary as a partner. She is one sweet lady.

Maggie Ann said...

I know just how you feel about saying goodbye to the Mums. I always thought about keeping a picture jounal of the flowers but never did. I don't have many though...so maybe thats why. Happy Thanksgiving to you!