Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - I met a movie star and didn't know it!



I can't be wordless this week.

As you can see from my previous post I attended the Abilities Expo in New Jersey with my company, TRIAID, Inc. We stayed for 3 nights at the Sheraton Hotel in Edison. I was in room 601. On Thursday night I tried to get a soda out of the soda machine on the 6th floor and it wouldn't work. Well this man, actor Joe Gannascoli, was also trying to get something out of the soda machine and we stood together for about 15 minutes trying to get the machine to take our $1 bills. I don't watch the Sopranos so I had no idea he was a "Star". So, I've met my first movie star and didn't know it! He was very nice too! He was also attending the Abilites Expo with Bright Steps Forward.

7 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Just visiting my blogging neighbors and I found your blog. Your photos are very nice.

Robert said...

Welcome to Hollywood! Ha ha.

My WW post for this week is up.

KathyLikesPink said...

OOOH! I've seen every Sopranos episode and I am VERY IMPRESSED!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Small world, huh? :)

Raven said...

Cool. I didn't know who he was either. Best way to meet the famous, I think. Probably more fun for them too. Nice photo.

Anonymous said...

Your brush with fame! Sort of, lol. I have never seen the Sopranos either.

Happy WW

**"Liza"** said...

that is neat! Have no idea who is he..yep never watch sopranos either..;0 Happy WW!

My so called life