Sunday, February 01, 2009

Videos for the middle of the night

Do you know there isn't anything on to watch in the middle of the night except infomercials? I found that out tonight. I'm not usually up at 3:30 am but here I am! So I watching an infomercial for 70's romantic music with Tony Orlando (from Tony Orlando and Dawn) and they keep showing video clips for songs I like. So I have to look them up on You tube. I wish they would sell a DVD of all the clips they show in these infomericals.

Here's Tony Orlando and Dawn. My Mom liked them.



Here's a favorite from John Denver - Rocky Mountain High


Do you remember this one? Paul Revere and the Raiders


And here is one I liked by Mark Lindsey (He was in Paul Revere and the Raiders)
Arizona


That's all for tonight. I better get off to bed.

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Oh boy! I hope you are feeling better now Ann...

Dot O said...

I found my way to your blog via Miz Booshay. Just watched the Tony Orlando video and can't wait to watch the rest! I loved all of that music!!