Saturday, February 24, 2007

What I've been watching from Netflex!

Since I've been sick this week, I had some time to watch some movies and tv shows. Here is what I've been watching from Netflex!



I really enjoyed this movie! I was a little confused at the beginning but it was worth the wait in the end. The end is something I didn't see coming. If you've seen it and want to discuss it let me know!



This movie was good too. Lori & I figured it out before the end! It is worth watching!




Wings was a great comedy and we have been enjoying watching Seasons 1 & 2. Lowell is so funny. Lori's favorite is Joe!

3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I watched an old black & white starring E.Taylor today, in the afternoon too! Movies are great relaxers, aren't they!

Debra said...

Hi Ann! I'm glad that you are feeling better! We saw The Prestige at the theater and really enjoyed it and now we want to see the Illusionist, too, because we've heard some good things about it. Glad you enjoyed the movies on the way to your recovery! :) Blessings, Debra

Tyler and Leah said...

I watched both recently and I thought they were both excellent - I really liked the Prestige (had that Batman Returns feel) - it also made you feel like you could understand the tricks a bit more than in the Illusionist.