Monday, May 21, 2007

Gardening

I've been working on my flower garden and having a great time! These pictures are proof. I'll have some pictures of the flowers in the next few days.


These are my hands but they look like my Mother's hands. She wasn't a gardener so it isn't the dirt but my wedding ring is like hers, a simple gold band, and that is what draws me to this photo.



Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity. ~Lindley Karstens, noproblemgarden.com

3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Good for you...gardening! I haven't even started. Our daughter being here for a week...kind of threw me off track in my world. I miss her yet..it will take another week for me to get back to my normal life...lol.

Anonymous said...

I used to love gardening so much. But now I don't have enough time. My mother is doing the job now. She lives with me and my son so I can enjoy the lovely garden after I finish with my stuff.

Thanks, Mom.

:-)

Laurie and Chris said...

Can't wait to see all your flowers!!