Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm loving LOST!


I'm loving watching the new season of Lost! Each week the episodes have left me with a million questions and a few answers! I love it!

This weeks show was about Juliette. She had one of the best lines in the past 4 seasons.

Jack: “You people had therapists?”
Juliet: “It’s very stressful being an Other, Jack.”

Next episode - Thursday, March 13th!

Photos from ABC's Lost website.

Sawyer = Yummy!


Here are two great blogs which discuss Lost in great detail. If you are Lost addict check them out!
Nik at Nite
Completely Lost

Oh and I can't leave out Desmond! Desmond = Yummy too!


The Camera Totin Idiot just had to grab MY CAMERA and take my picture while I was watching Lost last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you are right on the edge of your seat!

I watched a few weeks ago for the first time because I was curious what all the fuss was about. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but I was glued and amazed. Maybe when all the seasons come out on DVD, I'll catch it.

Robin in New Jersey

Suzy said...

I've watched LOST faithfully since the series started...wouldn't miss an episode!
Every week I get more confused and say that's it, but the next week I'm back!!!I'm addicted.