Thursday, October 16, 2008
I've been tagged!
Maggie Ann over at Knitting Kat has tagged me! Seven Random or Weird things about me! Let's see what I can come up with!
1. I like to watch movies with the captions on. No I'm not deaf. Sometimes I just can't make out what the actors are saying.
2. I dunk my oreo's. I love to dunk them in coffee and cold, cold milk.
3. I'm fascinated by the 30's and 40's. I guess cause my parents grew up in that time. I love watching old movies of the period espeically black and white movies.
4. I love to sing but I can't do it very well but my grandson doesn't seem to mind.
5. I had a photo of Mark Spitz with his 7 gold medals on the back of my bedroom door when I was a teenager. You can read about it here.
6. I love Christmas music and movies. I could listen or watch them all year long.
7. I'm very shy and timid in unfamiliar settings but I'm working on it.
Anyone else want to play along?
Laurie and Chris at Miss Flower
Connie at Devoted Mama
Hubby at Camera Totin' Idiot
Annie Fannie at Green Acres
Suzanne at Just another Hang Up
Suzy at Suzy's Bloomers
Vixen at Vixen's Den