Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged!



Maggie Ann over at Knitting Kat has tagged me! Seven Random or Weird things about me! Let's see what I can come up with!

1. I like to watch movies with the captions on. No I'm not deaf. Sometimes I just can't make out what the actors are saying.

2. I dunk my oreo's. I love to dunk them in coffee and cold, cold milk.

3. I'm fascinated by the 30's and 40's. I guess cause my parents grew up in that time. I love watching old movies of the period espeically black and white movies.

4. I love to sing but I can't do it very well but my grandson doesn't seem to mind.

5. I had a photo of Mark Spitz with his 7 gold medals on the back of my bedroom door when I was a teenager. You can read about it here.

6. I love Christmas music and movies. I could listen or watch them all year long.

7. I'm very shy and timid in unfamiliar settings but I'm working on it.

Anyone else want to play along?

I'll tag:

Laurie and Chris at Miss Flower
Connie at Devoted Mama
Hubby at Camera Totin' Idiot
Annie Fannie at Green Acres
Suzanne at Just another Hang Up
Suzy at Suzy's Bloomers
Vixen at Vixen's Den

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get to this as soon as I can~probably next week, if that's ok? Both my boys are sick~Justin has croup & Kendall has strep throat :( And, Justin has Fall Break from school this week & has been sick :(

We have a couple things from your list in common~~I ♥ ALL things CHRISTmas & I'm VERY shy :)

Hope you're having a good week~I need to run & get back to the boys~just took a few minutes while they're watching toons together to check a couple blogs :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am so late to comment...I have just lost track of time. I am working on posting this, hopefully sometime this week. I have to have my oreos PLAIN and then drink a glass of milk.

Also, when I was a kid my uncle had Mark Spitz over to his house to swim because they were on the swim team together. When he started winning medals, I turned to my mom and was "hey, don't I know that guy?"

Anonymous said...

I just posted my 7 things~when you have time, come visit & read them :)