Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cars - My Favorite "Car"toon



A few photos of Jackson's Car collection. I've been collecting these since I knew he was coming. Paul's been helping. I'm trying to get all the main characters. I like the cartoon so much I want to share it with Jackson. It will be fun to have the cars to play with while we watch the movie.







I need a few more! Everyone asks me what will I do if Jackson doesn't like the cartoon? Well, I'm sure he will and if he doesn't I'll have a nice collection for another grandchild! Grandma's are funny like that I guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea~I'm sure Jackson will ♥ the movie though~Kendall does :)

Just something I wanted to mention that I'm not sure if you know about. Sometime last year, they had a recall on the "Cars" cars though~they are made in China & there was a fear that the paint used on them contains lead. Just something to mention~not trying to be a smarty pants ;)

Maggie Ann said...

What a great collection...he'll love it! You are a wonderful Grandmother...you have a lot of great children's books too. I lost my password at Ravelry...so put off going over for now. right now I'm reading 'Shades of Grey' by Laura Childs...ever read this? Its a first for me...a mystery!

Leisa Dreps said...

Awww, those are really cute collections, Ann. Where did you get those cars? They're really cute, and the story was fun-filled, too.