Sunday, December 23, 2007

Once again it's Christmas

Once again it's Christmas - Times have changed but the Spirit remains the same.
A Picture Story by Lee Mero - Christmas 1959 - An American Annual of Christmas Literature and Art.

(Click on each picture to enlarge and you'll be able to read each page better.)











Isn't this so cute? I just had to share it this Christmas season. Paul bought this at an antique store last year and I feel in love with this article. I hope you were able to read it. Each page didn't scan in as well as I would have liked. The magazine is 8 1/2 x 11 and just fits on our scanner.


The cover of the magazine.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Oh MY!!! Thank you so much for this; I'm a Lee Mero fan and trying to locate as much of his work for the Christmas Annual as I can. This isn't specifically the one I'm looking for, but it certainly is wonderful!