Monday, December 17, 2007

Time for some more Christmas videos!

I've been taking a little break from my blog over the last week. I've had my birthday last, finished up my Christmas decorating, Christmas cards, and I'm working on my shopping and wrapping. Tonight I'm on my own as everyone else is at work so I thought I would do a little blogging. Here are two nice videos. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and Silver & Gold. Someday, I'm going to do a Silver and Gold Christmas tree. Both songs are by Burl Ives. Enjoy! 8 Days till Christmas. Are you ready? I am even if I don't have everything ready. Christmas will come either way. The most important thing is to prepare our hearts for the real meaning of Christmas. The birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. That is the best and only gift we really need!



No comments: