Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

I've joined Friday's Feast and today is my first post. So here goes:

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”

I think my kids are the best. They are so great! They each have a different personality and I know they love me. It is so fun having older kids now (25, 21, & 16). My girls and I have so much fun shopping and watching our favorite tv shows, and just being together. My son is just a joy to know. I love talking movies and books with him. They are the best thing to happen to me and my husband.


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

Today was about a 2. Work was good. It's Friday. It's payday. Not bad.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?


Just plain good old water. It feels refreshing!

Main Course

Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

Love at first sight.


Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?

It rained just about an hour ago. A nice rain with some thunder and lightening. Now I won't have to water my flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great feast!! We get no rain where we live.

Clockworkchris said...

This is my first time to your page. You have some unique answers and your blog has a nice arragement. I love thunder, rain, and lightning. Wish I was whereever you are. I am with you on the Soap, none! For my face of course. Glad you are not stressed out either. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the interesting feast.

angeleque said...

great feast.

Mine is served up at -
http://flava.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/friday-feasts/