Friday, October 19, 2007

I was tagged by the Camera Totin Idoit!

My hubby, the camera totin idoit, has tagged me for a questionnaire/survey. You can read his questionnaire here.

1. Who is your spouse/lover/significant other?
The camera totin idiot also known as the Filthy Beast!

2. How long have you been together?
Almost 29 years. We were married on March 13, 1979.

3. How long did you date?
About a year and a half.

4. How old is your spouse/lover/significant other?
He is older then me and that is all that matters. Days, years, doesn't matter what. He's just older. When he hits 50, I'll still be 49!

5. Who eats more?
He does unless you're looking when we are eating oreo's. Then I can out do him!

6. Who said “I love you” first?
He did. I think!

7. Who is taller?
He is taller then me. Always has been. Always will be.

8. Who sings better?
I guess I do. Neither one of us would make it on American Idol.

9. Who is smarter?
I am of course. I picked him didn't I?

10. Whose temper is worse?
In most situations, his. Because when I get mad everyone is surprised and it isn't as effective because they are all in shock that I got mad at them.

11. Who does the laundry?
Me, Me, Me. Most days.

12. Who takes out the trash?
Well, both sometimes and neither on occasion when the skunks are out and about the neighborhood.

13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed?
He got this one all wrong. He sleeps on the right side and I sleep on the left.

14. Who pays the bills?
We both do our share!

15. Who is better with the computer?
He is better with programs and I think I'm better with the Internet stuff.

16. Who mows the lawn?
He does all the time and I'm glad. Lawnmowers scare me. I always think I'm going to loose my toes!

17. Who cooks dinner?
I do most days. He does when he buys me dinner out!

18. Who drives when you are together?
He does because he doesn't like my driving. I'm either too slow or too fast or not in the right lane. So I just let him do it. I will point out I've never had a speeding ticket and I've never been in a wreck that I caused!

19. Who pays when you go out?
He does most of the time but I like to buy lunch out on payday!

20. Who is most stubborn?
I think we both are.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me probably more then him just because I hate being upset about stuff.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?
His.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me and it was my very first kiss ever!

24. Who asked who out?
He asked me out. We went to a movie and when he took me home I said goodbye and ran like the house was on fire out of the car and in my house. He scared me! I feel bad now because I didn't say thanks for anything and didn't ask him in the house. Sorry sweetie!

25. Who proposed?
He did.

26. Who is more sensitive?
I am. But he has a soft side he rarely lets anyone see but I have seen it several times over these last 28 years.

27. Who has more friends?
I do. He's an only child and very independent in that way.

28. Who has more siblings?
I do. One sister and one brother. We have a good friend who he treats like the little sister he never had and I tell him that's why he never had siblings. He would have tormented them to death!


29. Who loses patience with the kids first?
He does most of the time but I do have my moments.

30. Who wears the pants in the family?
I want him to always be the man in our family.

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

That was interesting....grin.