Monday, October 01, 2007

I've been tagged for What's in the middle name?

Linda from Grace Filled Moments has tagged me for...what's in a middle name?

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blogpost containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.


My middle name is MARIE. I was named Marie by my mother. My brother and sister named me Ann. Although I've never been called Ann Marie. I have always been just called Ann but I have always loved my full name. I liked my middle name Marie so much I gave it to my oldest daughter, Sara Marie. I was always glad I had a little bit of the Virgin Mary's name in my name. Now I am supposed to list something relevant to me that goes with each letter of Marie. Here they are:

M - Marriage – I have been married to my husband Paul for 28½ years. So marriage has been the most important part of my life. We were married at the young age of 19. In all these years we have had good times, sad times, and bad times but we have always managed to get through them together and we have become stronger together because of them. We've raised three wonderful children together! They are our pride and joy. I love you Sweetie!


A - Animals – Since I was little a countless number of animals have been a part of my life. These animals have included dogs. Beauty, Tippy, Skipper, Henry, Brandy, Chip, Ginger, and Buddy are the dogs that have been in our family. Brandy was my dog when I was a teenager. She was sweet toy fox terrier. We played together and slept together. She lived for over 15 years and lived her final years as my sister special friend. Our family has always had cats too. Most of these cats went by the name kitty but three of the most special have been Pete, Hobbes, and Allie. Pete was my kittie for only a little while but he was a great companion. Paul was working out of town during the summer of 1995 and I had a broken foot for 7 weeks and Pete kept me company all that time. I still miss him. Two very special pets were two rabbits I had when I was a little girl. One was white and one was gray. I don’t remember the name of the white one but I remember when she died. I cried and cried. I can remember my sister carrying me inside our house and I was just wailing. Penelope was the other rabbit. She was gray. I’ve always loved the name Penelope but I never used it to name any other animal or child but later in my life my favorite character in my favorite novel is Penelope.

R - Relaxed - I am a very relaxed, comfortable person. I hate things that make me uncomfortable. Such as itchy clothes and shoes that hurt my feet! I love my blue jeans and tennis shoes! I like to relax at our house and have fun with my family. I love to read, watch tv, and do my crafts.

I - Inhibited - A better word for this would be timid. I'm a very shy and timid person in new situations. I'm not a forward person and I won't say Hi to you until you say Hi to me! I don't like going to new places alone. I was always shy in school and never raised my hand to answer a question even if I knew the answer. It has taken me a little while to get comfortable with leaving comments on blogs. But once I'm comfortable with a situation or a new person I'm not shy a bit. In fact I can be quite loud! None of my kids are inhibited. Lori doesn't have a shy bone in her body. So go figure!!!!!!!

E - Enthusiastic - I can get very excited about certain things. My family, a tv show, a new craft, a new food, scrapbooking, paper. I love reading, watching tv, doing my crafts such as Artist trading cards, working on my scrapbooks, finding new artist websites and seeing their work. I've been doing swaps over the past several months and have been excited about sending and receiving them in the mail. I had pen pals when I was a teen and now I feel like I have four or five new pen pals with the swaps I've done and the nice people I've meet on line. I have several tv shows that I don't miss. Lost and CSI are the most exciting. I can't wait until Lost is back on next year. I have several actors and their movies that I love to watch. Cary Grant is my #1 favorite actor. I get excited about his movies. Paul gave me my favorite CG movie for Christmas last year and it was the best present I think I received!

No I'm supposed to tag someone for every letter of Marie but I'm just going to tage 5 people and if you find your name here and want to participate feel free and please let me know and if you don't that's okay too!

Miss Flower - Laurie & Chris
Bean SScene - Clay Mom
Camera Totin Idiot - Paul
Creative Arts and Crafts Spot - ArtKat
artjunkgirl - Lia

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

This has been such a treat to read!!! You are a good writer and a great blogging friend. =). Thanks for the special compliment about my Wed.Stamper collage. Yes, I wrote the words on tablet paper. I LOVE your blog's new colors and all. Its really late, off to bed I go. My son & I were playing checkers online....grin.

Maggie Ann said...

Hi Ann, btw, did you ever check this site out? http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/newstuff.html Its mostly free and they have wonderful vintage clip art! Hope you've had a great day...and once again, I love what you've done with your blog! What a beauty! I got 4 atc cards off to your friend Beth Monday..but haven't gotten any from her yet. I found a neat atc holder you make from a sheet of paper. Let me know if you want the directions...I'll try to find the url. goodnight!