Monday, October 15, 2007

Looking for Fall!

Paul & I took a road trip yesterday looking for fall. We didn't find a lot of color but we did find some beautiful sights.

She posed just like a professional! Isn't see a beauty!

The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire. ~Sharon Ralls Lemon




Nagels Crossroad in Pennsylvania


Pickeral Pond, Prince Gliziten State Park, PA


Marina at the park - waiting for Spring to come back!



Wyerough Morring also at the park

5 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

You got some great shoots Ann!Our leaves aren't to pretty this year either. This is the time of year I love.

Tracy said...

Great photos! I love the beautiful horse. :)

Donna Boucher said...

What a pretty horse!
I prayed for a white horse every night when I was a little girl.

lv2scpbk said...

That fall photo with the tree wonderful. Nice shot.

Maggie Ann said...

What gorgeous pictures!!!